Get Ready! Our Toasty Toes campaign runs September 1 - October 1, 2017.
Every year, thousands of Albertans walk through winter without the ability to keep their feet warm. Alberta’s Chiropractors are proud to work in partnership with United Way and Wood’s Homes to collect 25,000 pairs of socks for shelters and programs throughout the province.
What can you do to participate?
- Donate! Drop a new pair/package of socks off at your closest participating chiropractor’s office during the month of September.
- Spread the word. Let your friends and family know about the campaign, and how they can contribute.
- Contribute to the conversation using #ToastyToes on Twitter and Instagram.
Participating chiropractic clinics
This list will be updated regularly.
Live Well Family Chiropractic – 15508 87 Avenue
Family First Chiropractic and Wellness – 142 Erickson Drive
Where are they going?
Donations will be distributed by our community partners:
- Fort McMurray United Way
- Grande Prairie (Alberta Northwest) United Way
- Edmonton (Alberta Capital Region) United Way
- Red Deer (Central Alberta) United Way
- Calgary Wood’s Homes
- Medicine Hat (Southeastern Alberta) United Way
- Lethbridge (Southwestern Alberta) United Way
Please contact Carrie McNallie at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.