Workplace injury (WCB)

What is covered?

If you are hurt at work, you can go straight to an authorized chiropractic for treatment. The WCB does not require you to see a medical doctor first.

A chiropractor can submit assessment information to the WCB for review and to determine if your claim has been accepted. For information on how to access WCB coverage or to find a WCB-authorized chiropractor, visit the WCB website.

Why chiropractic for work injuries?

Chiropractic treatment has well-documented high patient satisfaction rates among injured workers.

Chiropractic is demonstrated to be one of the most clinically and cost-effective methods of treating many work-related injuries.