Welcome to the Toasty Toes online toolkit! You are welcome to use the below resources in promoting the Toasty Toes Sock Drive in your clinic, office and over social media.
If you have any questions, thoughts or concerns, please e-mail Mikiko Van Horn, Public Relations Coordinator.
Want to do a little extra on top of collecting socks?
- Hang Toasty Toes posters in your clinic. Let your patients know about the sock drive by hanging a poster in your waiting room or treatment room(s). Posters will soon be available to download here on the ACAC website.
- Get social! Tweet about Toasty Toes with the hashtag #ToastyToes, share photos of your progress on Facebook and cheer on other participating clinics. You could even put up a Facebook event for the duration of the drive and boost it to gain a little more attention. If you want to start a little smaller, feel free to follow the ACAC Twitter and Facebook accounts and share the content we post.
- Spark conversation about the event. The sky’s the limit: commit to wearing oddly patterned or eye-catching socks throughout the month; decorate your donation box so it stands out; deck out your clinic with sock-themed banners.
- Set a sock goal. The first step to reaching a goal is setting one! For an extra layer of fun, challenge another chiropractic clinic to a friendly sock-collecting competition.
- Make an event of it at your clinic. Involve your patients and community by incorporating the sock drive into a community event, or hold a draw where each pair of donated socks equals a single entry to win a prize. You could even offer a small discount to patients who bring in sock donations.
Can't collect socks but still want to show your support?
Participating in Toasty Toes is easy, even if your clinic can’t actively collect socks. All of the following activities help to spread the word and generate interest and excitement about the event:
- Hang Toasty Toes posters in your clinic. Let your patients know about the sock drive by hanging a poster in your waiting room or treatment room(s).
- Get social! Tweet about Toasty Toes with the hashtag #ToastyToes, share photos of your progress on Facebook and cheer on participating clinics. You can start by following the ACAC Twitter and Facebook accounts and sharing the content we post.
- Know which clinics are accepting donations in your area. Sometimes people get confused and bring socks to clinics that aren’t participating. We will keep a list of participating clinics on our website for you to reference.
You can download the social media graphics below by clicking on them. They will expand into a new window, where you can right-click on the image and save it to your desktop.
The social media copy can be used on its own, paired with the social media graphics below or with Toasty Toes-related images and photos you own.