Applications for registration
- This application is for Canadian educated applicants who are not yet licensed in Canada and have completed the CCEB exam (parts A,B and C) within the last year.
- This application is for internationally-educated applicants who have obtained their chiropractic education outside of Canada or the United States, and completed parts A, B and C of the Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board (CCEB) exam.
- This application is for chiropractors who practice in another regulated jurisdiction in Canada and would like to apply for licensure in Alberta as a labour mobility candidate under the Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA).
- This information is for internationally-educated applicants who have completed the Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board (CCEB) examination, are not currently registered in Canada, and are actively practicing in another jurisdiction outside of Canada.
- This application is for individuals previously registered in Alberta, who have not registered in another jurisdiction since leaving Alberta and are now applying to reinstate their registration with the ACAC.
- Registration on the Courtesy Register is available to chiropractors currently registered in another jurisdiction who require temporary entry to Alberta for either educational purposes or temporary purposes.
Mandatory Standard First Aid with CPR-C Certification
Please visit our Standard First Aid with CPR-C page
to learn more about this requirement.
Important note: You are not required to obtain this certification in order to obtain a licence. However, once you are licensed, it becomes a mandatory requirement to renew your licence.
Please feel free to contact the office