Alberta's chiropractors, patients and friends step up to keep the community warm!
Despite our cold Alberta winters and consistent requests by charitable organizations, socks remain one of the least donated items. That’s why the ACAC, in partnership with Wood’s Homes and several chapters of the United Way run the Toasty Toes Sock Drive every September. In 2018, over 40 chiropractic clinics came together to help change that, resulting in 25,625 pairs of socks donated at the end of the Toasty Toes Sock Drive.
We would like to extend our heartfelt gratitude to all of the chiropractic clinics who participated. You not only surpassed the donation goal but made an immense impact on our community of charities and vulnerable Albertans. Thank you!
Want to learn more about the Toasty Toes Sock Drive or sign your clinic up early for the 2019 sock drive? Feel free to e-mail Mikiko Van Horn, Digital Media and Community Relations Coordinator.
Take a look at some of the efforts of 2018's participating clinics below!
Thank you to all of the clinics that let us know they were participating!
- Active Balance Health Centre
- Baseline Chiropractic and Wellness
- Baynes Family Chiropractic
- Beacon Hill Chiropractic and Massage
- Blackfalds Chiropractic Centre
- Blessingways Family Wellness
- Body and Soul Chiropractic and Massage Therapy
- Brentwood Chiropractic Clinic
- Brost Chiropractic & Wellness Centre
- Cadence Chiropractic, Sport & Health
- The Calgary Centre for Health
- Care Chiropractic Health & Rehab
- Cedar Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Health Centre
- Chiropractic Wellness Centre
- The Chiropractic Wellness Studio
- Coleman Chiropractic
- Core Chiropractic Centre
- Elan Family Wellness Centre
- Family First Chiropractic and Wellness
- Healing Hands Therapeutic Massage
- Life n’ Balance Wellness Centre
- LiveWell Family Chiropractic
- Memorial Drive Chiropractic & Massage
- Northwest Wellness Centre
- Oliver Chiropractic Wellness Clinic
- Optimum Wellness Centres (McKnight)
- Petrolia Chiropractic Centre
- Power Health Chinook
- Powers & Jans Centre
- Pure | Elevate Your Health
- Restoration Chiropractic
- South Centre Chiropractic Clinic
- Spinalguy Chiropractic
- Summerside Chiropractic
- Vantage Physiotherapy Clinic
- Wandler Chiropractic Clinic
- West Lethbridge Family Chiropractic
- West Valley Chiropractic Centre
- Whitemud Crossing Chiropractors
- Whyte Avenue Chiropractic and Wellness Centre
- Willow Park Village Chiropractic
We are proud to partner with Wood’s Homes and the different chapters of United Way across Alberta to distribute donations to our vulnerable community members. Find out more about our individual partners below: