Sign up now to secure free registration and a $50 donation to your team!
The ACAC is happy to once again provide this great opportunity for members to get involved in the Arthritis Society’s 10th annual walk! As a Gold Sponsor of the Walk for Arthritis, ACAC members are leading pre-walk stretches for participants in their respective cities and we’d like to see even more members get involved!
The walks will take place on Saturday, June 1 in Red Deer and Sunday, June 2 in Calgary and Edmonton. These events bring families, friends and organizations together in over 40 communities across the country to help raise awareness about arthritis and collect donations to further research this disease
As a proud sponsor of the event, the ACAC will provide the first ten ACAC members who sign up with free registration. These spots are limited, so please let us know if you are interested and the ACAC Communications team will help you register.
As an additional incentive, the first chiropractor or clinic team to sign up in Red Deer, Calgary and Edmonton each will receive a $50 donation to their team.
How to get involved:
- Join the walk. You, your clinic, patients, family and friends are invited to join in the walk. As Gold Sponsors, we will provide the first ten ACAC members who sign up with free registration.
- Donate to the walk or a clinic team. The first chiropractor or clinic team to sign up in Red Deer, Calgary and Edmonton each will receive a $50 donation to their team from the ACAC. If you’re unable to participate, consider supporting other chiropractors and their clinics with a donation towards their fundraising goal.
- Raise awareness. Hang up posters in your clinic, post on social media and cheer on participants! You can find resources through the online toolkit below.
Why get involved:
- Increase awareness that chiropractic treatment is an invaluable tool in the care of Albertans suffering with arthritis. Participating in the Walk for Arthritis is a great opportunity to show your support for people living with this condition and their families and share information about the ways that chiropractic helps.
- Show the community that chiropractors care about the public, whether or not they are patients. Arthritis affects 1 in 5 individuals here in Canada and there is currently no cure. Showing your support for this community helps to show how important this disease is to you and your profession.
See you at the walk! If you have any questions or comments, please contact:
Mikiko Van Horn
Public Relations Coordinator