Resetting your password
When you try to log in for the first time, your password will not work. For security reasons, we could not transfer your password from one database to another. Additionally, the new website is compliant with PCI standards, so all passwords must meet a number of security requirements including being at least seven characters long and including one number.
1. Click the “Member Login” button on the top right-hand side of the screen.
2. Click “Forgot Password?” underneath the “Sign In” button.
3. A pop-up box will appear. Enter your username (your four-digit practice ID) and click “Submit.”
4. Check your email to find a link where you can create a new password.
5. Create a new password. This password must be at least seven characters in length and include at least one alphabetical character and one numerical character.
6. Return to the Sign In page on the website (click “Member Login”).
7. Sign in using your username and the password you just created.